May 25, 2012

Plane Trips


Remember last week when I told you how I like to plan vacations when I'm having one of those days. Well this week as I was planning my vacation I decided it should include a Charter plane service. Doesn't that sound like fun! I've always loved flying, in fact when I was little my dream job was to be a stewardess so I could see the world.

I think my love of flying stems from the fact that I've lived most of my life on the opposite side of the country as my grandparents and my parents liked to make sure we went to visit as often as possible. That meant about every other summer we'd get to take that long, but fun, flight to see grandma.

It's been a while since I was on an airplane but I can't wait to take the kids to visit their grandma, who also lives cross country. There is so much to see and do and since I get car sick, flying with my family is the obvious answer to helping us get to all the fun places I want to share with them! Hopefully in the not too distant future we'll be able to take our first plane trip and start our summer adventures as a family!


No comments :

Post a Comment