May 19, 2012

Speakers for Father's Day

This post brought to you by Lenovo. All opinions are 100% mine.

_38_0_57Y6361_V2.jpg (JPEG Image, 1000 × 1000 pixels).jpg
It seems like every guy I know is all about electronics and with Father's Day approaching that means it's time for me to catch up on the latest technology news. One thing I have been investigating is the Lenovo speaker M0520. This speaker has built in amplifiers and a sub speaker but my favorite feature is that these speakers are small and that they use a USB connection so they are easy to use with your computer, laptop, smartphone or other music device.
I think these speakers will be the perfect size to take to school, work, or wherever else we may need them and having a set around the house is going to be awesome! I can't wait to show E what I found and I'm sure even the kids will enjoy them as we take them on trips with our laptops so they can watch movies in the car, something they haven't been able to do in the past.
I think these would make a great gift for father's day, or graduation, or just about any other holiday. I simply can't tell you enough about the great features of these speakers. I personally also love the style. The bright red is super cool and I love the sleek design. The best news is that these speakers are on sale through May 21st for just $11.99 (plus tax and shipping). What a great deal on the perfect Father's Day gift! Make sure you head over right now before this sale is over.

No comments :

Post a Comment