August 31, 2012

Holiday Clearance at EdenFantasys *Adult*

Sexy Christmas gifts from EdenFantasys - the sex toys shop you can trust!Labor Day is one of those holidays that really doesn't mean a whole lot to me. E still has to work and since school hasn't started for us yet it really just ends up being another day of the week. One thing I do look forward to however is finishing my holiday shopping. Yes, I know I am crazy but I look at Labor Day as the day to be done by and I'm almost there. I'm super excited to look through all the ads in my inbox and make my final selections.
One ad I have already seen and am super excited about is the sale at EdenFantasys. They are having a 70% offclearance sale in addition to the 20% off site wide sale. This means that now is the perfect time for me to get some fun stocking stuffers for my wonderful hubby!
There are lots of items on sale including these Edible Undies that I think would be a hoot! At under $3 even though I know he won't wear them it will give him a great laugh.
Last year I got him these spicy dice that are a ton of fun! I also really like to give these as wedding/bridal shower gifts so I'll be stocking up while they are on sale.
There is so much to choose from at EdenFantasys I'm sure you'll find something you love! And remember you get a free item with every order and free shipping on orders over $35 everyday!  

No comments :

Post a Comment