August 10, 2012

Ready for an Un-Holiday - Adult

Express your love with Vroom! Sex toys from EdenFantasys. Shop now!

As summer draws to a close I often wonder why there isn't another holiday. You know, a reason to celebrate before we all go back to our lives of school and work and the weather gets cold. This year I have decided to celebrate an Un-Holiday before our new baby gets here. Something fun just for E and I. As I am planning for this event (which E doesn't know about so please don't tell him) I have payed a visit to one of my favorite stores, EdenFantasys.
I was super excited when I found out that EdenFantasys is having a sale for 20% off everything and anything on their site using code PLAY20. Apparently I'm not the only one who needs a vacation from vacation. This and the free gift with any order will help my dollar go a lot further.
Besides fun things for us as a couple I also have a few things for me on my wish list. I am simply addicted to their Milk Made Smoothing White Sugar Scrub and my jar is just about gone. They also have a large selection of lotions, including stretch mark cream, that I want to try before this baby gets here. Speaking of which, I know EdenFantasys has super fast shipping, but I better go get this order in before the baby decides to get here faster than the mail. Happy shopping!



No comments :

Post a Comment