August 1, 2012

SewEco Sandwich Wrap Review



I don't know about the rest of you pregnant women but when I am pregnant I eat all the time. It's never a lot but if I don't have some sort of a snack with me I go crazy. Keeping health snacks can be a challenge but one thing that makes it easier is not to have to worry about plastic bags. It seems that when we use plastic bags we are always running out and that makes it frustrating to try to take sandwiches and other snacks with you.
Recently I received a Food Wrap from SewEco to review and I am really enjoying using it for my snacks. I had never used a snack wrap before but I am enjoying its versatility. I have used this wrap for everything from pretzels to a taco and it works fairly well.
Cleaning is super easy. I wipe the wrap clean each night when it gets home and then wash and hang dry about once a week. So much easier than making an emergency trip to the store because we ran out of bags.
I have really enjoyed having this wrap around and I know it will get even more use with E and the kids at school this fall. In fact, if you have kids in school, or someone who takes their lunch to work I highly suggest you head over to SewEco and stock up on their awesome wraps and bags.

2 comments :

  1. Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my site so i came to return the favor?
    .I'm attempting to in finding things to improve my site!I suppose its good enough to make use of a few of your ideas!!
    Feel free to visit my webpage washington mutual, front loading washing, kenstar washing machine, machine repair technician, loading washing, homes 3the capacity, broken washing machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered one of these. Thanks. I will probably get a couple more, or the snack bags, before everything is said and done.

    ReplyDelete