September 2, 2011

Blogorama Bonanza: Cardio In A Box Reivew

About Cardio In A Box:


Cardio in a Box™ is the ultimate office fitness accessory that makes it easier than ever to keep active during your work day. Do simple calorie-burning and toning moves by grabbing one, two or three Fitness Squares™ from the pop-up dispenser that looks great on your desk. Instruction booklet and online videos included!
Fit in small bouts of exercise throughout your day with Cardio in a Box™ and watch them quickly add up to the recommended 30 minutes of daily exercise.


My Thoughts:

You are talking to the only person who has probably ever failed juggling, yes, that really was a class and I really did fail, so this product is obviously not for me but I do love the idea behind it. I know so many people who sit behind a desk all day that could easily use and benefit from this routine. It is fairly simple and almost everyone could complete it and feel better about themselves. If you'd like to give it a try you can find more information HERE.

1 comment :

  1. This sounds like a great idea. I could sure use it to get a little more active

    ReplyDelete