September 25, 2011

Straight Talk

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

Do you ever wonder if you can save on your phone bill? It is something I've been pondering especially this week with all the crazy extra expenses, like a new car. The biggest thing for me is when I Call a friend I don't want to have to worry about how much money I'm spending. That's why I want to tell you about Straight Talk.

They have me Hook, line and sinker with their great deals. Their "All You Need Plan" is only $45 a month and includes 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data That is more than E and I use put together.

You can get your phone reconditioned for as little as $10 or you can get something fancy and new. You can even get Android on Straight Talk.

Doesn't this sound great! What could you buy with the money you save every month on your phone bill? Oh, and did I forget to mention there are no activation, reactivation or termination fees? That's right, all you pay is your monthly bill. How awesome is that? Get Everything you need for one low price and before you know it the extra will be building in your pocket.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments :

Post a Comment