Shortly after we had our third child we found ourselves buying diapers for 3. Not only did the costs really add up, but we were getting charged extra by the city of Boulder, CO for the ludicrous amount of trash we produced. We had never considered CLOTH diapers before, but, timidly, We purchased brand-name pocket diapers at nearly $20 a pop. To our surprise, they worked spectacularly, and were nothing like the leaky, prefold things with which we were familiar. No leaks, better absorbency, they were perfect!- except for the price. It became our mission to provide quality cloth pocket diapers at an affordable cost. They're better for babies, better for bank accounts, and better for the environment. And, dare we say it, they make diaper changing fun! Please visit our products page to see our ginormus selection of pocket diapers.
Like the GoGreen family our family also made the switch to cloth due to disposable expense when we found out we were expecting C. Our first diapers were home made by be and I must say that was a task I did not enjoy doing so when we found out we were expecting D we decided we needed yet another solution so I began looking at buying cloth diapers. The stipulations E and I decided on is that they must be snap (the velco on our home made was killing us), that they needed to be one size so we didn't spend so much time sorting diapers and that they couldn't break the bank (that was already halfway broken).
- Opening in front and back of diaper for insert - I HATE touching dirty inserts so this is awesome because the insert is much more likely to just come out by itself in the wash.
- Extra row of rise snaps - it still didn't fit my little premie baby right off but it did within a month.
- Duel Gussets - I love this extra protection!
And of course, here are some things I love about GoGreen in general:
- Awesome customer service - everyone is always so helpful!
- Wonderful product - I love that my diapers still look brand new!
- Great shipping - their flat rate shipping is awesome and delivery has always been very fast!
I know this is what you are all waiting for. Here are the pictures of my boys in their diapers.
D in regular GoGreen diaper
D in Champ
C in Champ