September 30, 2011

Date Night: Love Messaging

E and I don't have a ton of time for "dating" these days. Between the kids, 32 school credits, and 40 hours of work each week anything not mandatory gets overlooked. We know from previous experience that the extra stress puts extra strain on our marriage. Today I'd like to share one way we like to help ease that and still feel like a couple through all the work.

We attend school together on a campus where EVERYONE is looking for a spouse. It's kinda crazy but I will probably have 3 or 4 guys open the door for me a day and each one looks at my left had in the process. I just have to laugh but it's kind of fun to use all the pickup lines we hear on each other. We usually do this through texting. In my mind there is nothing better than having a love note waiting for you when you get out of class. It's nothing fancy but it is so nice to know that E is thinking about me even when we're not together. If you need some great ideas to get you started you can see 101 here. I'll just list a few of my favorites. Let me know how it goes!

A.

1. If I bite my lip will you kiss it better?
2. Hershey factories make hundreds of kisses a day, but I'm only asking for one.
3. I wish you were a sine squared and I was a cosine squared, because together we could be one.
4. Can I have your picture? (Why?) So I can show Santa what I want for Christmas!
5. Lets make like fabric softener and Snuggle!

No comments :

Post a Comment