September 8, 2011

Blogorama Bonanza: Earth Mama Review

About Earth Mama:

Earth Mama Angel Baby's pregnancy, childbirth and baby products were, ahem, born of our sincere faith in the natural process of birthing babies. Supporting the pure process naturally with nature's gifts makes sense to us. We don't think of pregnancy as an illness, merely a phenomenal process that has many wonderful and sometimes difficult stages. We trust in the wise women who have historically exalted the glories and eased the common discomforts of pregnancy naturally.

My Thoughts:

Earth Mam sent me some Natural Nipple Butter and Booby Tubes to review. Since I am currently a full time nursing mom these were put to use almost the second they arrived and I must say I love both. Thankfully I do not usually suffer from chapped nipples however now that I'm beginning to pump so I'm ready for school they are often sore and the Natural Nipple Butter is helping with that problem. It doesn't take very much but the Natural Nipple Butter is very soothing even after having pumped several times in one day and it is helping me be able to continue my pumping routine and keep up my milk supply. Although I like the Nipple Butter the Booby Tubes are my favorite. When I first told E what these were he goes "they sent you what?" but these are so nice and comfortable I know they will get used regularly. It only takes a few seconds in the microwave to heat my Booby Tubes and the warmth had helped my clogged ducts withing just a handful of feedings. This has been so nice and besides, I love the cool/warm on my breasts.

If you're breastfeeding I highly recommend you check out all the great products over at Earth Mama!
And watch for a great giveaway during Blogorama Bonanza!

1 comment :

  1. I loooooove EMAB products! I have a pair of tubes, love all their teas, mama wash, happy spray, bottom spray... uum, i could be a walking billboard for them. can't wait to try the nip butter with #3 coming up in nov, too. if i won the tubes i'd give them to my BFF due a month after me =)

    hancoci_s at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete