May 3, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Allidigator Review

About Allidigator:
I am trying new ideas using recycled products. From newspaper and magazine clippings, to Reused T-shirts, trash truly can be beautiful. Make yourself happy and green with trash to treasure items!


My Thoughts:
Allidigator sent me an awesome ring sling to review. I love that Allidigator's shop is filled with items that are recycled and the sling I was sent has worked great. This sling has taken up residence in the car and has been so awesome as we've been looking for our new home. I love this sling because it is the only sling I feel comfortable using to carry C on my back. This truly gives me two free hands and balances my weight out pretty well these days. 


You can purchase your own ring sling and lots of other products that have been recycled at Allidigator's shop HERE. And don't forget to check back later this month for a great giveaway from Allidigator.


* Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

1 comment :

  1. I found your blog through a blog hop and am now following you on GFC, Twitter, FB & NB. I'd love it if you could stop by http://moneysavvymichelle.com and follow me back. Thanks and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete