May 9, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: M & M Girl's Boutique Review

About M & M Girl's Botique:
Hello and thank you for stopping by at mmgirlsboutique. Check us out on Facebook, M-and M Girls-Boutique for more fabric patterns. 
My name is Laura. I am happily married for almost 9 years now. My husband and I have adopted twin girls from Russia in December 2006. Their names are Miranda and Merannah. This is how I came up with the name of my store, M M Girls Boutique. We also have two dogs, Kanga and Mya.
M & M Girl's Boutique has been making these bibs for about 3 years. I have probably made over 700 large bibs total. M & M Girl's Boutique just introduced the smaller bibs and wipe cases. I have also started making adult bibs too.
All items listed can be purchased individually. For example: a large or small set can be split into three items for the same price that similar items are listed for on my site. Also, a small or large bib can be made into a set too for the same price as a small or large set on my site. Just Convo me with any questions that you may have regarding purchasing them individually or making a set.
If you do not see a fabric that you are looking for, just ask me and I should be able to come up with something to match what you are looking for.

If you have any questions, just Convo me. I will do International shipping, just convo me regarding shipping international and I set up a reserve for you with the shipping included. 
All items are ready to be shipped. I usually ship out packages the next day after receiving payment.

Thanks again



My Thoughts:
B & C were immediately thrilled with the new "ish" bib. I was throughly impressed with the size of this great bib. I tend to get very frustrated with C because his new favorite talent is to get up on his knees to reach whatever is in the middle of the table. This means his front is constantly covered in food because most bibs are too short to stay tucked in through his antics. M & M's bib does a great job of solving this problem. Though it is not quite as absorbent as some of our bibs, it more than makes up for it in size. 


You can check out more great items from M & M Girl's Boutique HERE and watch for a great giveaway later this month.

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment