May 29, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Charlotte & Claire Review

About Charlotte & Claire:
My name is Angelyn and I'm the mother of two beautiful girls, Charlotte and Claire. I'm originally from Louisiana but my husband is in the military so we get to move around often! I'm an elementary school teacher, but since the birth of my youngest almost two years ago I've been a stay at home mom and I'm loving every minute of it! I started making tutus for my youngest daughter about a year ago to use for picture props, and recently decided to start selling them. 

Thanks for looking! 



My Thoughts:
Angelyn was so kind and absolutely wonderful to work with. She sent me this adorable pillowcase dress to review. It went to a very sweet little girl however it was a little to big so I will try to post photos later this summer when it fits her better. The dress was very well made and the pattern was just adorable. It is made of cotton that was very soft and will be easy to clean. Also, it is nice that Angelyn makes all her dresses to order so they are made for your child's measurements. (Note: the sample dress was made in approximate size and is true to the size requested.) I loved working with Angelyn at Charlotte & Claire and will be visiting here shop again when I need gifts for the cute little girls in my life. 


If you know a little girl who needs something special make sure you visit Charlotte & Claire today. And like them on Facebook to see all the adorable new designs.

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment