May 11, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Road Tripzzz Review

About Road Tripzzz:

I'm a stay at home mom of a beautiful, sassy 2 and half year old. I started RoadTripzzz with just our Napzzz line as a way to keep my own daughter's head from flopping around in her seat. Things have been moving forward for us since then. If I had pick a favorite item that I make I would have to pick Dri-seatzzz. My cloth diapered daughter is a first class product tester ;) No more pulling the seat out of car, washing the cover, re-dressing the seat and then getting it back into the car only to have to do it again the next time we go out. Enjoy RoadTripzz, ask any questions you have, and custom orders are always welcome.


My Thoughts:
I have had the same problem with my car seats that she had with hers. I have one child who went through an awful time where I resorted to keeping a towel in the bottom of his car seat because I could not keep it clean. Although I have not been able to use my Dri-seatzzz yet, I can tell it is going to do a fabulous job and it looks so much nicer than my towel. I also like their changing pad a lot! It is the perfect size and yet still rolls up small. We had a changing pad that we really liked that came  with one of our diaper bags but because it was not very good quality it bit the dust quickly. This one is almost exactly the same size and is much better made. It is also nice to know that I can wash it with my cloth diapers and not have to worry about special treatment.
I was also sent a cute Everyday Bag and though it is not nearly big enough to use for a diaper bag for my 3 kids it is the perfect size to carry all those other random things I usually end up throwing in a plastic sack such as drinks, snacks, and bibs. I can't wait to use it this summer on some picnic outings!


If you're looking for an awesome gift for your own baby or for a baby shower make sure you check out Road Tripzzz. And watch for a fantastic giveaway later this month.

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own . I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment