May 17, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Two Crafty Nanas Review

About Two Crafty Nanas:
Welcome to TwoCraftyNanas Shop. We are a sister team Susan and Carole. We are NY transplants currently living in South Florida. We make many different things including blanket making, boo boo bunnies and diaper cakes.


My Thoughts:
We were sent this adorable Boo Boo Puppy to review. I cannot tell you what an awesome idea I think this is. Because B & C are toddler boys we get lots of bumps and bruises. I try to put ice on them when possible but so many times I don't have the time to sit and hold an ice pack on their head and they just aren't big enough to hold a large ice pack, wrapped in a large towel to their heads without the ice falling out and it being a mess. This Boo Boo Puppy has solved the problem I can put a singe ice cube in this adorable dog and then either boy can hold it themselves without me worrying about it making a big mess or falling on their toe and hurting them more. I think these are a great idea and an item every mom should have. Plus with their awesome price it is a simple and adorable addition to any baby shower gift.


You can see these Puppies, and bunnies, HERE. And watch for a great giveaway later this week.


*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.




No comments :

Post a Comment