May 2, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Seven Slings Review

About Seven Slings:

"Cut from a different cloth", our bold and unique fabrics are perfect for moms that don’t want typical gear.
97% Cotton 3% Lycra - making it comfortable to wear for both you and your baby- not losing shape over time.
Infants to toddlers (35 lbs or less). Machine washable.
Making moms around the world even hotter with every purchase so… get some! 
My Thoughts:
I have tried quite a few slings with my boys. Some of them I like better than others. Of this style slings this is my favorite because of the size. I am very small and the other slings that are not adjustable work ok but I didn't realize how much too big they were until I tried this one. Because Seven Slings has so many sizes available there is one for everyone. C also liked this sling better because he didn't feel like he was going to fall out. I can't wait to try this with Baby D as one of my biggest concerns is having more kids then hands.
You can purchase a sling HERE or stay tuned for a great giveaway from Seven Slings later this month.
*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment