May 6, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Ambernee Crochet Review

About Ambernee Crochet:
Hi, and thanks for visiting my shop! My name is Anne Marie and I love to make beautiful things for you and your little ones. I attended the School of Visual Arts in NYC and currently reside in New Jersey where I was born and raised. I'm a mom and I work full time besides my etsy shop, so I keep pretty busy. I have always loved creating things and this gives me a way to do it even though my "day job" isn't necessarily a creative one. I hope you like what you see!


My Thoughts:
Ambernee sent me this adorable hat to review. When we received her package E brought it in and began lecturing me about how we were getting too much "stuff" for Kerrific Online and how he was going to have to start taking the car to get the mail, which is a community mailbox down the road, because there were always so many packages. However, the moment he saw this adorable had he stopped talking and wanted to try it on C. The hat was too little for C's large head, I'll tell you about E's issue with that another time, but I can't wait to use it on Baby D! It is quality made and I can tell it will last a long time. Besides that, it's adorable and with the ear flaps I know it will stay on him and keep his head warm. 


You can purchase this hat and many other great items at Ambernee Crochet. And stay tuned later this month for a great giveaway from Ambernee Crochet

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment