May 10, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: R2Crafts Review

About R2Crafts:
HI welcome to my little shop... I am a mother of two I have been sewing for a while most of my inspiration as come from my kids lately. My daughter just started girl scouts... To avoid shipping cost you can also stop at the Mommie Boutique in Norco Ca for people who are local. I began making baby products and accessories when I found out that I had a little one on the way. I give these away as baby shower gifts or birthday presents. The other mommies love them and kids love them. My daughter Hayley (who is 5 years old) loves that I can sew she's always asking me to make things and wants to learn how to do it herself. I like to donate to the Ronald McDonald house.



My Thoughts:
R2Crafts sent me this adorable taggie to review. I was very pleased with the adorable colors and prints on both the fabric and that ribbons. I also love the size as it is large enough to be used as a pillow or cuddle blanket but still small enough for a little baby to hold and love. C highly approved of this toy by trying to steal it. As my sensory seeking child, the fact that he likes it is a good sign. I wish I would have found one of these earlier when he was needing so much sensory stimulation that I could not keep up. If you have a child that needs extra sensory stimulation or just want to have a fun toy for your new baby this would be a great choice.


You can see this and many other great products at R2Crafts and stay tuned for a great giveaway later this month.

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment