May 18, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: QT Pie Products Review

About QT Pie Products:
I am a stay at home mom of 3 precious children. I have been married to my wonderful Husband for 11.5 years. We are in The Great State of Ohio.
It has always been my dream to be able to work at home doing what I love. I have had a love of anything crafty and sewing since I was a young child. 
This is the Start of my Dream on Etsy. I have been established on other sites now for many years But I am so excited to be here at Etsy where everything is handmade with love.
Thank you for stopping by QT Pie Products and stop back often. I create and post daily.
I look forward to serving you and your QT Pie!!



My Thoughts:
I was sent this adorable nursing cover to review. You can't tell from the photos but this adorable little boy cover also has sparkles just for mom. With D only being a week old I haven't tried this in public yet but we have used it here at home and it works great. The size is perfect allowing it to cover well without leaving me feeling like I can't find the baby. B & C like it because it allows them to play peek-a-boo with D. They certainly are silly boys.


QT Pie Products has so many cute items to review there is no way I can tell you about them all. Make sure you go check out their shop HERE. And watch for a giveaway later this week.


*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment