May 15, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Shelle Belle Review

About Shelle Belle:
I am a 30-something stay at home mom. I love color and I have fallen in love with all of my hobbies because they are filled with color. 
I looooove spinning, knitting, crochet, and I weave on a little Cricket RH loom.
Recently I discovered a love of making boutique bows and other accessories. My 4 year old daughter won't wear anything in her hair, so I decided to sell my creations to fund my ribbon addiction! 



My Thoughts:
I was sent two adorable bows to review. I loved how bright and cheerful the colors were. B had a great time trying them on for me so I could take pictures. I was actually surprised they stayed in his hair so well being as short and fine as it is. This leads me to believe they will be perfect for a little baby's hair too. I also loved the sizes. They were large enough to add a splash of color but no so big that they overtook your head. 
Shelle Belle's bows are very high quality and will last us a long time. I am very pleased!


Please make sure you check out all of Shelle Belle's great creations HERE and watch for a great giveaway later this month.


*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.



No comments :

Post a Comment