May 26, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Ju'Tri Review


About Ju'Tri:

The knitting has been with me all of my life. I still remember the first scarf I made for my Dad that was different widths from all the dropped stitches. I think I was 5 years old and found knitting challenging! My projects never turned out how I imagined them. Now, I have the experience to create my own projects. Most of my inspiration comes from everywhere and anywhere, but it helps to live in a picturesque region of BC.


I first started making soap shortly after my first child was born. I didn’t realize that most soaps on the market are actually detergents and not true soap. When my children got a bit older, I started to really appreciate my “alone time” showers and targeted soaps for “me.” After a few mishaps, I finally developed the perfect soap. Creamy lather combined with ingredients meant to stimulate the senses. 

After the bar soap recipe came the liquid soaps for shampoos, hand cleansers, facial cleansers, and shaving soap. Finally, the cream soaps emerged. These are meant for body washes, facial cleansers, foot scrubs, and really dirty hands. 

As the years go on I hope to branch out into other areas of cleansing. There is so much to learn in what seems to be such little time. 
As my children were born in the Kootenays, so is my love for making soap.

Check out my Facebook page at Ju'Tri Luxury Soap and Hand Knitted Items to see what I'm working on right now!


My Thoughts:
Ju'Tri sent me an awesome selection of products to review. The wash cloths and soap bag were well made, adorable and oh so soft. I love using them on both myself and the kids because of their size and quality.


The soaps I was sent are beautiful and smell absolutely wonderful. It is nice to be able to feel pretty when I use them.

E's favorite item from this set was the lip balm. It was the chocolate scent and really did smell good enough to eat. I was also surprised how well it worked. I go through a lot of lip balm during the winter months here in Idaho because it is so cold and windy. I did let B try it one day but he had more fun licking it off his lips then letting it moisturize them. :)

I also loved the face cream. A little bit really does go a long way and it does an awesome job. The scent didn't set so well with me while I was pregnant but I am able to enjoy this wonderful product now that this is no longer a problem. I love what this does to my skin and I can't wait to try the Facial Cleanser because if it works as well as the cream and has the awesome cucumber scent it will be heavenly!

If you're looking for some great bath & beauty products make sure you check out Ju'Tri at her Shop or on Etsy. Also watch for a great giveaway later this week!

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment