May 21, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: bummas Review


About Bummas:
 The creation of Bummas came about when we had our first baby boy. When your first arrives, you are given all kinds of advice:
     "Use the wet commercial wipes, don’t use the wet commercial wipes, use gauze; use whatever is handy to block the pee; use another diaper to block the pee; don’t use that, use this; use powder to dry them off, don’t use powder-it contains talc and studies have linked talc to cancer.”
     The one thing that was never mentioned was how to dry our little guy’s “stuff” off after the clean up. Our baby’s bum was just way too wet to put a diaper back on--and blowing down there until you’re blue in the face just wasn’t working. Thus Bummas were born. A soft absorbent, luxurious baby cloth to soak up all the wetness.

My Thoughts:   I must admit I was a little bit skeptical when I received my Bummas package. I know E likes large wipes and these were not going to qualify. I did however add them to the wipe pile and waited to see what kind of a reaction I received. It was not the negative I expected. Both E and I love the texture of these wipes. They are just rough enough to clean off the nasty stuff but yet soft enough they don't overly irritate sore bums. They are a somewhat awkward size as they are slightly wider than our wipes container but not wide enough to fold in half yet they do their job so nicely it is well worth it. I absolutely love the bright colors and the white wipes have not stained as I feared they would. Since D was born we have also learned that these are one of our preferred wipes for him as they are not as thick as some and fit better in the small cracks of his little body.
If you're looking for a great all around wipe I highly recommend you check out Bummas and watch for a giveaway later this month here on Kerrific.

 *Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment