May 19, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Wee Expressions Review

About Wee Expressions:


Welcome to Wee Expressions!!Thank you for looking! Check out custom made mama pad and diaper listings! For a limited time,you will get a FREE sample of Ruby Moon detergent with your purchase!! I now make fleece covers! For a limited time,enjoy FREE shipping on diaper sets! 


My Thoughts:
I was sent a set of nursing pads and wipes to review. Thanks to baby D arriving early I have had a chance to use the nursing pads and they work really well. I wish they were a little thicker as we sometimes have a big mess when he sleeps longer at night but that can be a problem no matter what pads I use. :) 
The wipes also work great. We love the fun prints. These wipes are HUGE and we love them for those really messy diapers. These are great wipes to keep in the diaper bag because they are so large and can be used as paper towels to clean hands and faces too. 


We have been very impressed with Wee Expressions and encourage you to visit their SHOP and see all the other great items they have to offer. Also watch for a giveaway later this month.

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment