May 7, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Just Jenny Review



About Just Jenny:
I love to sew and craft when I have the time.
I have been sewing since I was 5. I started on my mom's sewing machine without her knowing - but she couldn't get mad as I was sewing right!
From there I started making doll clothes and accesories, my own clothes and any crafts I could get my hand on. My favorite memory - sewing with my grandma during summer vacations - the Best! I miss her so much!
Well the rest is history as they say. Now when I have the time I like to make things for babies and any new craft I can find.
JustJenny


My Thoughts:
When I first arrived at Just Jenny's shop I couldn't believe how cute here onesies were. I loved the simple appliquéd patterns and fabrics she has chosen. 
We received an adorable onesie set to review. It is just the kind of onesie I love because it is simple enough to wear every day but also would look nice with a pair of slacks if we're going somewhere. I also love that it was made with a high quality Gerber onesie. I find that many other onesies are too big on my babies but Gerber fits just right.


You can find these awesome onesies and many more awesome items at JustJenny and stay tuned for a great giveaway later this month.

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment