May 15, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Ruff Around The Edges Review

About Ruff Around the Edges:
I started sewing when I was 7. Around 9 years old I started making baby blankets as gift for friends or the family who were expecting. I love being able to share what I do with others. I am a cosmetologist and mother to an amazing 3 year old little boy, I have been married for almost 4 year. My family and I have just relocated to Portland Oregon from Reno Nevada for my husband to attend Le Cordon Bleu for wedding cakes and pastries. Our Sonia our inspiration for everything we design. My husband handles all the finances and helps with colors and pickin out fabric and has some new ideas for amazing new products to add to our shop, and I am the designer, I love being creative and getting to use my hands.


My thoughts:
The first thing I noticed about Ruff Around the Edges was their wonderful customer service. They were always enthusiastic and helpful which was a refreshing change. 
Ruff Around the Edges sent us an adorable set with a onesie, burp cloth, and blanket. I was again impressed with the great quality and cute designs of the items. As usual, the older boys carefully examined these items and C loved the blanket. The different textures were awesome for him and I know I will find him curled up next to Baby D to share this wonderful quilt. 


You can check out all of Ruff Around the Edges great products HERE and watch for a giveaway later this month for over $50 worth of products from this great shop.


*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.


No comments :

Post a Comment