May 4, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: On The Go Designs Review

About On The Go Designs:
I am a mother of one who started making baby items shortly after I had my son.  I started out making wipe cases when I couldn't find one out there with a fabric I really loved.  Since then my new found love for sewing has broadened my shop to include diaper clutches, nursing covers, minky blankets and other handmade items for those moms and babies on the go! 
What makes our wipe cases different from others you see?  I use mostly medium weight fabrics for my cases which gives them a stronger look and makes them more durable!  I have a wide selection of fabrics for every taste! 
I hope you find something that fits your taste and style!

Rachelle


My Thoughts:
The first thing I noticed about On The Go Designs was their awesome customer service. Rachelle was so helpful in keeping me updated on how the review item was coming along. Then when my new nursing cover arrived I was very impressed with the quality of the cover. Not only is the print adorable but I can tell that this cover will last a very long time because it is very well made.

Please check out all of On The Go Designs great items HERE and stay tuned for a great giveaway from On The Go Designs later this month.

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment