May 23, 2011

Ready 4 Baby D: Swanky Blankies Review



About Swanky Blankies:
I make custom minky blankets, fleece blankets, burp cloths and toothfairy pillows. I would love to make something special for you! 



My Thoughts:
We received this adorable blanket from Swanky Blankies and are throughly enjoying it. As you can see it is the perfect size. Not overly large on an infant but large enough to cover a toddler (the photo is C). I love the richness of the colors in these fabrics as they are baby cute but still stylish for your nursery. This blanket is very high quality and I highly recommend you check them out HERE for your next blanket purchase.


Watch for a great giveaway from Swanky Blankies later this month.


*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment