December 3, 2011

Design With Vinyl Review

Part of the fun of moving into a new house is having the opportunity to decorate it.  We are so excited to be able to paint, hang pictures and do so many other things that we could never do in a rental.

When Design With Vinyl contacted me about reviewing their products I was so excited! I have a whole list of things I want to put on the walls in various rooms in our new home. I was able to pick out a few of my favorites from their website and I am so excited to get them on my walls.

My favorite thing about Design with Vinyl's website is that every option comes in many different sizes and colors. This was so helpful in getting exactly what I want for my home.

My pieces arrived quickly and they look wonderful! I'm so excited to get them on the wall but I have to wait until we can get it painted, hopefully over the Holiday break, and then I will show you all my pictures. I've held the pieces in place and they are the perfect size. I'm especially excited about the large piece I chose to go on the big blank wall in our family room with our family pictures. It's going to be awesome.

Design With Vinyl has choices for every type of decor. I love their holiday pieces and many of there theme room pieces too. Make sure you go check them out for all your decorating needs.

2 comments :

  1. This company has so many neat ideas! I just love the Family Tree Growth Chart!

    ~Terri Babin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won a wall sticker piece from another company, and I am having such a hard time deciding what to pick out! I have so many rooms that I'd love to get one for. How do I choose just one?!

    ReplyDelete