December 16, 2011

New Phone

This post brought to you by LG DoublePlay™. All opinions are 100% mine.

This Christmas I am looking for a new phone. I have had my current phone for four years and it is beginning to die. I hate to get rid of it because it has lasted through so much dropping, drooling, and other wear.  I have loved having it and it has lasted so well.

As I shop for a new phone one of the ones I have looked at is the LG DoublePlay™. I love the 5-megapixel camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recorder, that would allow me to capture and share pictures and videos via messaging, email or Facebook.

I am not sure how I feel about the full QWERTY keyboard as right now I just have the standard twelve key phone and I am fairly proficient at it. I am however excited to try out a touch screen although I feel that will also be a big adjustment, and make it easier for my kids to get in trouble.

Overall I feel the LG Double, available exclusively from T-Mobile, is in the running for my new phone but I'll have to let you know what I decide. Do you have a phone that you just love? I'd love to get any suggestions as this will be a new adventure!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments :

Post a Comment