December 6, 2011

jYOUlry Review

One of my very favorite pastimes is reading. If you suddenly notice I've disappeared for a day or two it most likely means that I've found a book and I just can't put it down. Recently I've had the chance to review a photo bookmark from jYOUlry. Not only is it practical but it is also extremely beautiful and I love showing it off to all my friends.

The pictures of my bookmark just don't do it justice. You have to really see these pieces to appreciate their beauty. The bookmark was super simple to crate, just send your photo, and it arrived quickly for a custom order. This bookmark would make a beautiful gift any book lover would be proud to have.

There are so many choices over at jYOUlry that you have to go check them out. There is still time to order if you want your products for Christmas so head on over to finish your shopping today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment