December 17, 2011

Free Shipping for Christmas at EdenFantasys

Buying stocking stuffers for E is always a challenge. I like to get things that are little so they actually fit in his stocking but I like to make sure it is something he will actually use too. This year I did much of my stocking shopping at EdenFantasys.

If you are still looking for things to fill your loved one's stocking there is still plenty of time to order and EdenFantasys is making things even easier by offering free shipping for the holidays. Yes, you will always find free shipping at EdenFantasys but for the holiday season they have lowered the minimum purchase and added free express shipping for qualifying orders.

EdenFantasys is so much more than a sex toy shop. They have wonderful makeup, bath needs, and so many other things. We recently placed an order to be a gift for our nanny. After a full semester of caring for our kids she deserved the spa package I put together for a great price. It included lotion, body wash, lip gloss, and a few other small items. I was so pleased to be able to put such an awesome gift basket together for such a great price and because I know it came from EdenFantasys I know it will be good quality and highly enjoyed.


Sexy Christmas gifts from EdenFantasys - the sex toys shop you can trust!

No comments :

Post a Comment