December 29, 2011

SEO and Kerrific's Anniversary

Because E and I are both students one of our main sources of income is this blog. It has been amazing to me over the last year how we have been blessed to have just enough income to make ends meet each month.

Contrary to popular belief, blogging is not an easy task. Many times I have to work very hard to find topics to blog about. I also spend many hours a week corresponding with different companies to be able to provide you with all the reviews and giveaways you see featured on Kerrific.

Another large portion of my time is spent dealing with the mailman. I receive many different packages and have tracking information on most of them that I check regularly. Our local mailman is horrible, today for example, I know I had three packages out for delivery but he only brought two. This is very frustrating for me as often I need those packages quickly (today's missing package has school books in it).

As Kerrific's first anniversary approaches it has been interesting to reflect on the turn my life has taken as I have integrated Kerrific. Thanks to all of you for sticking with me as I learn and grow. You are awesome!

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog  for an seo company and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment