December 29, 2011

Shaving Soap

Recently I ran out of shaving soap and it made me ponder about how much I enjoy having shaving soap. I know this may seem silly but believe it or not there was a time in my adult life when I had never used shaving soap.

I will never forget the night I finally asked my new hubby why he needed this shaving cream stuff all the time. I was very unbelieving when he told me that it made shaving hurt less. The next week when he brought me home some shaving cream of my very own I was still in doubt and did not try it for about two weeks. For me shaving was painful, always had been and always would be.

Most will never understand my surprise and delight when I finally used the shaving soap and saw the change in my skin. No longer were my legs dry and sore but they were smooth and silky and beautiful. So thank you E for introducing me to the wonderful world of shaving cream. It is amazing what a big difference such a simple thing can make in your daily routine. Yes, I love my shaving soap and am very sad when I have to do without.

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog about shaving soap and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment