December 8, 2011

Why Sell Online?

It's the holiday season and time is fast running out to place your online orders and have them arrive before Christmas. This is a big deal as you don't want that special gift for your child to be stuck at the post office on Christmas Eve and if you're like me you really don't want to pay for rush shipping either.

Online companies have awesome deals and at least for those of us who live in tiny towns you can get much better prices through online stores. I love all the great prices I can find year round on daily deal sites especially.


This year I completed my shopping almost exclusively online. I will be picking up just a few last minute stocking stuffers in store but other than that everything came from my wonderful online friends. My husband often laughs that I fill my inbox with all my subscriptions to online stores but in reality I have a wonderful Christmas ready for my kids and he's out shopping the local stores trying to find something he can afford to buy.

I'm interested to hear how much of your holiday shopping was completed online. What is your favorite online store and why? Do you have your own shop you'd like to share? 

I am participating in a blog campaign for Bucks2Blog for an ecommercesolution company and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment