December 16, 2011

Smiley Tree Cookies Review

We Kerrs have some major sweet teeth! When I was asked to review for Smiley Cookies I knew the kids would be thrilled. As you can see, the boys loved their Smiley Cookies. I loved them to but my favorite thing about them was that they were smiling and I was able to encourage the kids to smile while they ate them, or to be happy if they wanted any. B especially was very sad the day the "smiley trees" were gone.

We were sent two kinds of cookies, the trees were sugar cookies and the circles were gingerbread. E said the gingerbread was wonderful and you'll have to take his word because the boys and are are not gingerbread fans. We did however enjoy the sugar cookies. They were best dipped in milk but they were certainly yummy without too.

Smiley Cookies has the perfect cookie for may occasions other than Christmas. You can find cookies for birthdays, Fourth of July, graduation, and new babies and they come in many different flavors too. I think these cookies would make a great gift for just about anyone. What a great way to pick up the spirits of those you love this holiday season.

Happy Holidays!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment