November 22, 2011

Blender Bottle Reivew

Blender Bottle is an interesting idea that allows you to use a whisk inside a cup without getting your fingers dirty. The whisk is a little ball that stays in the cup so you can add whatever you would like and mix it up. They also have slings for the Blender Bottle so you can carry it with you easily.

I gave E the assignment of trying this when he made dinner, so please excuse the messy kitchen in the background. We were having eggs so I figured it should work well. And work it did. These eggs were beautifully whipped within just a few shakes. This works well for so many things including mixing drinks (works great on formula), sauces (gravy), and marinades. The main problem we had with the Blender Bottle was that you cannot mix things like pancake batter or it can explode (it expands too much). Other than that we love our bottle and I'm sure we will be able to find many other things to use it for.

As a side note, the Blender Bottle is dishwasher safe so cleanup is easy.

*Disclaimer: I was sent this product free of charge for a fair and honest review.




4 comments :

  1. Every day I drink a meal replacement shake called the "Attain Shake". I would LOVE to have one of theses so I could make shakes on-the-go!

    ~Terri Babin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day I drink a meal replacement shake called the "Attain Shake". I would LOVE to have one of theses so I could make shakes on-the-go!

    ~Terri Babin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be great for making up formula ahead of time!

    ReplyDelete