November 23, 2011

His Country Girl Book Review


Back of the Book:

To fulfill a sick boy's wish, rodeo star Tucker Granger surprises little Owen in the hospital. But no one is more surprised than single mother Sierra Baker. She figures the carefree champion for a different kind of man. One who doesn't spend hours talking "cowboy code" with a hospital-bound child. One who can't have her dreaming of a second chance at love. Somehow, Tucker ropes her heart and fills it with hope. Hope that this country girl and her son can lasso the roaming bronc rider into their family forever.


My Thoughts:


I am always in trouble when I find a good romance novel. E knows when I do he can count me out. This one was wonderful! I could not put it down. I'm always up for a good cowboy book and this was no exception to the rule. Little Owen sounded so cute and Tucker was the perfect gentleman. You won't want to miss this one!


Happy Reading! 

No comments :

Post a Comment