November 23, 2011

Breathable Bedding Review


Any mom can tell you that putting your kids to bed at night brings a whole new set of worries. One of those worries shouldn't be your baby getting hurt by their crib bedding or by them getting hurt on their bed. Breathable Baby has worked hard to help ease this worry by creating Breathable Mesh Crib Liners.

Having been able to try a set of these bumpers I was very impressed. The only thing I don't like about these bumpers is the small hole at each end on my crib. I do however love them other than that. These bumpers are not only beautiful but very functional.

I tried these bumpers myself and it is amazing how well you can breath through them. This was very amazing to me because Baby D loves to curl up in the corner of his crib. I have wanted to use bumpers because I often have to unwedge his arms or legs but at the same point I don't want him hurt by the bumper either. The breathable bumpers are perfect for him because they hold tight to the crib edge and he can breath through them if he gets stuck in a corner. As you can see he is also quite happy with this arrangement. He's safely in the middle now but we'll see where he is in the morning.

These bumpers are wonderful and I highly suggest them for any family. Make sure you check out all the awesome colors! 

1 comment :

  1. I have never heard of this before! What a great product!

    ReplyDelete