November 7, 2011

Pirate Party Printables Review

About Pirate Party: 

Kids will get a thrill from solving the treasure hunt riddles that will lead them from one location to the next until they discover the hidden treasure!! Treasure hunts are a terrific party activity for kids. They start with a riddle ( or clue) that leads to another location where they will find another riddle. For example the riddle: Red and shiny, Delicious to eat. I made Snow White, fall fast asleep This riddle would lead the children to find a red apple. Near the red apple they would find the next treasure hunt riddle. They continue solving riddles until the complete the game and discover the treasure! Get More Ideas about this Pirate Party Treasure Hunt Riddles Kit here.


My Thoughts: 

I love great party printables. They can make planning a party so much fun and these are wonderful because a treasure hunt is great for any age. Make sure you check out these and all the great party printables today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment