November 22, 2011

I See Me Book

Because this is Baby D's first Christmas I have been on the lookout for some very special surprises. When I found I See Me! I knew their My Very Merry Christmas Board Book needed to be one of them.

Our book was super easy to make. I had to put in a few names and that was about it. After ordering, the book arrived very quickly and it is even more beautiful than the pictures.

This book measures 6" square and has 20 beautiful pages, each with D's name on it. I love how the pictures are bright and look like they've been hand pieced. The other thing that I love is that this is a sturdy board book.


This is a certainly going to be a keepsake gift that will last a lifetime. This however is not the only book available. Make sure you go check out all the other personalized books at I See Me!

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge for a fair and honest review. All opinions are my own.

3 comments :

  1. My mom made me and my 5 year old personalized books while she was alive and they are the most precious items we have! I would recommend these to anyone they make great keepsakes



    *Tonya H*

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are such wonderful gifts for your children/grandchildren to have...i had some made for my 2 children and want to have one made for my grandson
    pkeintz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a perfect gift. My mom got a personalized book for me when I was a baby, and I still love to look at it from time to time when I come across it. :)

    ReplyDelete