August 26, 2011

Coupon Experience at Walgreens

Today I feel the need to say thank you. Thank you to the wonderful new manager at our local Walgreens. 

I have had problems in the past with managers at all of our local Walgreens. One in particular has yelled, yes yelled, at me a few times even with my small children present. It has been very frustrating to me and actually gotten to the point that if I see this manager I leave and come back another time because it is not worth it to me to deal with them. 

This week however I went to Walgreens to be checked out by a new manager. He was awesome! Not only did he talk to my kids and actually act friendly, he was obviously trained in coupons. I used all my coupons without any problems and then when we got to my register rewards he looked at each one to make sure it wouldn't cancel out a reward I would be receiving. It was awesome! So thank you to the nice man who now works at the Walgreens just around the corner from my house. You are awesome!


No comments :

Post a Comment