August 23, 2011

Toddler Tuesday: Biting

We are having a MAJOR problem at the Kerr house. It's called biting. 

This has been going on with C for a while. His therapists and I are frantically trying to fix it, unfortunately we are fast running out of ideas. We have discovered that C normally bites when he is frustrated because he cannot explain what he wants. At first the only victim was B and it usually happened during play time when I was not watching closely enough but lately C has also tried biting me and E and has been drawing blood on B. This is really not good, obviously, and we need to get it fixed. 

What suggestions do you have for me on helping C not bite? I know that some awesome parents are reading this  and that you have a suggestion running through your head so make sure you let me know what it is in the comment section. Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment