August 25, 2011

Amazing Race Party Printable Review

About Party Printables:


Putting together an amazing race party can be complicated. You need to come up with pit stop ideas and challenges. You need to create teams and organize routes. It can definitely be overwhelming.   This Amazing Race party printables pack includes templates for editable invitation, team colored badges, water bottle wrappers, blank pit stop clue cards including detours and road blocks, challenge detail cards, colored car tags, and challenge envelopes.  All of the above Amazing Race party supplies / printables will be emailed to you in both a Microsoft publisher file and jpg image file. You can easily edit and customize all of these printables to include your personal party information.

My Thoughts:

Although I am not a big fan of Amazing Race I can see how it would make a great teen party. These party printable would make the planning process so much easier. They are well thought out and simple to customize to fit your needs. You should totally check out these, and all the other great theme parties, over at Party Games Plus.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment