August 27, 2011

Spa for Ma: Boldtman Studios Review

About Boldtman Studios:


From Jigsaw puzzles to pop-up books, iPhone apps to toy design, Mike Boldt has been illustrating almost exclusively for children for the past 11 years. Last year he completed a lifelong dream and published his first picture book that he both wrote and illustrated (The Gophers in Farmer Burrows' Field). Mike is now continuing his love for storytelling and children's illustration in several other books and graphic novels that he is developing and works as a freelance illustrator.

Mike lives on a steady diet of cartoons and ice-cream


My Thoughts:

We were sent an awesome book and a print to review. I absolutely love the book! I already have it on my gift list for a few of my "farmer friend's" children. The photos were beautiful and the story was simple yet wonderful.

The print doesn't have a spot, yet. It's going to go in B & C's room once I get it painted. It will go great with the green and yellow theme I was planning and is a perfect image for them to have around.

I highly recommend Boldtman Studios to anyone who wants a great book or picture for their child. Go check them out today.

No comments :

Post a Comment