August 3, 2011

ABE: Rockin Green Soap Review


About Rockin' Green:

Rockin’ Green LLC was born out of necessity.
My kid’s have incredibly sensitive skin and they broke out with every laundry detergent that we tried. On top of my kid’s skin sensitivities, I also found it extremely difficult to get my cloth diapers and clothing clean with our hard Texas water.
So I set out to find a better way, and Rockin’ Green was born. We strive to create cleaning products that are tough on stains and stink, but gentle on the skin and the environment.

My Thoughts:

When we started cloth diapering almost 3 years ago we searched forever to find a laundry soap B and C weren't allergic to. We read blogs, talked to friends, and searched the stores for the perfect soap for us. Finally, much to E's dismay, I started searching online for something I could special order. E and I debated cost, especially shipping, and finally I said "lets just try it" because I didn't know what else to do. So I placed my first order from Rockin' Green.

It didn't take long at all and the boys' bums looked so much better. E and I were converted. Now we use Rockin' Green for all our laundry needs and it serves us well. One of our favorite things about Rockin' Green is their free shipping with orders over $75. This works out great for us as we like to order a six month supply and get free shipping. It's so nice not to have to worry about running out. The only thing I feel bad about is our poor mail man who brings the box up to my door and then is concerned about handing it to this little lady. His face is hilarious every time!

Because my boys bums are so sensitive I have always gotten the unscented Rockin' Green. To review however I was sent a gloriously scented soap. I loved it and guess what, no rashes/bleeding/sores, so next time I order I'll have to get some scented stuff. Love it!

If you're looking for a great cloth diaper, or just all around, laundry soap. You should try Rockin' Green today! And don't forget to check them out on Facebook and Twitter to get ready for a great ABE giveaway!

No comments :

Post a Comment