August 5, 2011

Spa for Ma: Pambra's Review

About Pambra's:



I was pretty much a stay-at-home mom taking care of three kids, running my home, and taking an occasional part-time job to supplement the family income. I had always heard how homemakers had far more skills then they gave their selves credit for, such as organizer, banker, seamstress, etc. Now to turn that in to a business was a whole different thing.
One night, I kissed my husband good night and, as I did, I said to him, “I wish I could find a way to make money and stay home.” This was my light bulb moment. Like a beacon in the night this idea pops into my head, it was 9:00 pm and I was so wired with these thoughts filling my head. I got up and sat writing notes as they filled my head until 4 am. It all just kept coming from out of nowhere.
In the morning, when I shared with my husband what happened, he says, without any enthusiasm, “Ya, Ya.” Oh ye of little faith, I thought. That day I went to the library and found books on what to do with an invention. The same day this company shows up on TV, you know one of those companies that will develop your invention for you? So the following day, I went in to talk to them and signed papers.



My Thoughts:


I was sent a set of Pambra Bra Liners to review. I ordered the size I would normally wear instead of the size I wear now that I'm nursing so they were a little small but they still did a great job. Not that I am overly large even when I am nursing but I do get tired of the sweat ring that likes to form in my bra and the resulting line of zits. In the week I have had the Pambra it has helped both of these issues. My skin is clearer and I feel dryer during the day. The one problem I have had is that when I am nursing one more thing in my bra is not what I need. Overall however this is a great product! 


Please check out Pambra on their website and on twitter to get ready for the great giveaway during Spa for Ma!

No comments :

Post a Comment