August 4, 2011

ABE: Floral Blossom Review


About Floral Blossom:

I always create my patterns (finger puppets, dolls and ornaments) based on a specific theme. I also accept requests for customized order from my customers.
You will find my patterns to be not complicated and simple to make, even for the beginners.
This is because I understand that most of the customers of the Floral Blossom shop are mothers who have limited free time to spare, therefore I came up with something quick to be made, yet still look cute with full details.

My Thoughts:

Floral Blossom sent me an adorable finger puppet pattern to review. I haven't had a chance to try it yet because all my felt is packed but the pieces are super simple to cut and the directions are way easy to understand. I can't wait to get my felt out and try it. These are going to make great stocking stuffing this Christmas!

Make sure you check out all the other adorable patterns at Floral Blossom today! 
You'll also want to check out their Blog, Facebook page, and Twitter page so you're ready to enter at ABE.

No comments :

Post a Comment