August 1, 2011

Mom Shop Monday: Overboard Studios

About Overboard Studios:


I am a former school administrator who has raised two grown sons and am now enjoying repurposing my life as well as vintage furniture and accessories. I love having the opportunity to make each piece unique and decorative. I also enjoy painting with acrylics and watercolors. I hope you will visit this shop often!


I know you will enjoy my lovingly created pieces at reasonable prices. Each piece has unique features that will add a decorative flair to your home. I hope you will visit my new facebook page. Would love to hear from you!


My Thoughts:


Overboard Studios has some adorable pieces. I love the original, one of a kind, designs. I'm all for furniture that is simple yet beautiful and I believe these pieces fit the bill perfectly. Check it out HERE today!

No comments :

Post a Comment